Prepare liquidized food as well as chop, grind, purée, emulsify...all in one machine!
Commercial Food Processors
Blixers were developed to take the hard work out of preparing mixed liquid or semi-liquid foods. Blixers allow the same foods to be served to everyone enabling all patients to get the same nourishing nutrients. Recommended for use in healthcare facilities for preparing spoon feedings, semi-liquid feedings, and liquid feedings (for tube feedings); restaurants for preparing combo butter mixtures, sauces, salad dressings, mousses, and grinding herbs, seeds, lobster, scampi, etc.
- BLIXERS prepare mixed liquid or semi-liquid foods, even tube feedings, easily by combining the best features of the food processor and blender/mixer.
- Comes with stock-pot shaped stainless steel cutter bowl with handle, stainless steel cutter blade, and patented food wiper
assembly to wipe top and sides of bowl during processing for overall mixing.
- Leakproof, see-thru lid to view processing progress and add ingredients without stopping or opening machine.
- Large capacity machine – 3.5 qt, 4 qt., 5.5 qt., and 7 qt. capacity models. Other Blixers available up to 60 Qt.
- 4 qt., 5.5 qt., and 7 qt. machines available in 2-speed or variable speed.
- Easily disassembled for cleaning.
- Long-lasting, reliable motors require minimum maintenance.
- 1 year warranty on parts and labor.
Includes motor base unit, 3.5 Qt. Stainless steel bowl with handle, stainless steel 'S' blade with plastic handle, patented plastic wiper assembly.
120V, 60HZ, 10.5 AMPS, single phase.
Contact your electrician for local code requirements.
1.5 HP, single phase, single speed, 3450 RPM.
High Speed for Finer Puréeing.
29 lbs. Approximate shipping weight.
ETL Electrical and Sanitation, cETL