Prepare 1200 servings in 3 hours or less.
All Metal Commercial Food Processor
Process whole heads of cabbage, lettuce, bulk cheese, etc. Unit yields consistent professional quality cuts for restaurants, institutions, delicatessens, caterers, fast food restaurant and food manufacturers.
- All metal construction.
- “Whole head” large feed opening and small built-in feed opening for carrots, celery, etc.
- “On-Off” pusher-type switch, plus magnetic safety switch to stop motor when cover or pusher feed is opened.
- Feed lead specially designed for easy removal and cleaning. Optional bulk feed assembly available.
- A complete collection of cutting discs, including slicers, waved slicers, graters, julienne, french fry and dicing grids. Uses 39 (bulk) or 37 (pusher) different processing discs.
- Comes with stainless steel stand with casters for easy maneuverability.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
|Optional Bulk Feed Assembly
has french fry capability
|Shown with optional R198
Food Tray Cart
STANDARD PACK: CL55D Pusher Includes motor base unit, all-metal “pump handle” feed unit mounted on stainless steel stand with casters, one medium 1/8" (3mm) grating disc and one 1/8" (3mm) slicing disc.
ELECTRICAL: 120V, 60Hz, 12.0 Amps, single phase. Contact your local electrician for local code requirements.
MOTOR: 3 HP, 425 RPM.
WEIGHT: 86 lbs. approximate shipping weight.
STANDARDS: ETL electrical & Sanitation, cETL (Canada)