Combination Veg Prep and Vertical Cutter-Mixer
Prepare 2000 servings in less than 3 hours
Vegetable prep attachment designed for quality continuous feed slicing, dicing, shredding, grating, french fry, and julienne.
Accommodates 39 different processing discs. Bowl attachment designed for vertical cutting and mixing; mix, chop, puree and blend.
Also available as Continuous Feed Unit Only (R6C) and Bowl Unit Only (R6B).
- Powerful 3 H.P. two speed motor with magnetic safety switch. Push button “On-Off” and speed control switch. Metal motor support with polycarbonate motor base designed for heavy duty use.
- 7 Qt. stainless steel bowl with handle and stainless steel smooth “S” blade.
- Metal vegetable preparation attachment equiped with two deep feed openings. One for larger produce and one for smaller, more delicate produce.
- Magnetic safety system and auto shut-off for maximum operator safety.
- Attachments easily removed for optimum cleaning and sanitation ability.
- Unit base uses 14 1/2” x 14 3/4” of counter space.
- Packed with two processing discs: 28064 - 3mm (1/8”) slicing & 28058 - 3mm (1/8”) grating as standard.
- Large selection of discs available (39 on all R4 and R6 continuous feed models).
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
STANDARD MODEL: includes motor base unit with 7 Qt. stainless steel bowl with handle and continuous feed attachment kit, one 1/8” (3mm) slicing disc and one 1/8” (3mm) medium grating disc.
ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: 208-240V, 60Hz, 2.6 - 2.8 Amps, three phase. NEMA #L15-20P
SWITCHING: Control panel with push-type “on”/“off “ buttons and speed selection switch.
MOTOR: 3 HP, 850/1750 RPM
WEIGHT: 80 lbs. net, 85 lbs. approximate shipping weight.
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT: 37 additional processing discs and single or multiple disc rack or wall-mounted disc rack.
STANDARDS: ETL electrical & sanitation, cETL (Canada)