Dual- Purpose Food Processor with Mixer-Cutter Bowl Attachment and Continuous Feed Vegetable Prep Attachment
Prepare 800 servings in 2 1/2 hours or less.
Bowl attachment designed for vertical cutting and mixing: mix, chop, puree and blend. Vegetable prep attachment specially designed for quality continuous feed: slicing, dicing, shredding, grating, french fry and julienne. Accommodates 21 different discs.
- Direct drive, 1.5 H.P. , single phase motor with magnetic safety system and motor brake for user safety.
- Metal motor base.
- Control panel with push button “On-Off” and pulse switches.
- Standard Unit packed with two processing discs (27566, 4mm (5/32”) slicing disc & 27577, 2mm (5/64”) grating disc).
- 4 Qt. stainless steel cutter bowl with handle, see-thru lid with introduction port which allows user to add ingrediants while processing and stainless steel smooth edge “S” blade.
- Stainless steel Veg Prep attachment with ABS plastic lid and two introduction ports.
- Complete selection of 21 stainless steel discs available to accommodate a large range and variety of cuts.
- Attachments easily removed for easy cleaning and optimum sanitation.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
STANDARD MODEL: Includes motor base unit with continuous feed attachment, one 27566 - 5/32” (4mm) slicing disc and one 27577 5/64” (2mm) medium grating disc, 4 Qt. stainless steel cutter bowl with stainless steel smooth “S” blade.
ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: 120V, 60Hz, 7.2 Amps, single phase. Contact your local electrician for local code requirements. NEMA 5-15 Plug.
SWITCHING: Control panel with push-type on and off and pulse buttons.
MOTOR: 1.5 HP, 1725 RPM, direct-drive, fan-cooled.
WEIGHT: 39 lbs. net, 42 lbs. approximate shipping weight.
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT: 19 additional processing discs, and single or multiple disc rack or wall-mounted disc rack.
STANDARDS: ETL electrical & sanitation, cETL (Canada)