- Up to 220* lbs. (100 kgs.) daily ice production
*Production rating outside the scope of ARI Standard 820.
- Only 26" (66.04 cm) wide, 26.50" (67.31 cm) deep, and 38.50"(82.55 cm) high on 6" (15.24 cm) legs.
- 80 lb. (36.6 kg) ice storage capacity.
- Slide up and in bin door tucks under ice machine top cover. Patented ice damper maximizes ice storage capacity.
- Stainless steel exterior with the fit and finish of an appliance
- Patented cleaning and sanitizing technology.
- R-404A CFC-free refrigerant.
5-year parts and 5-year labor coverage on ice machine evaporator.
5-year parts and 3-year labor coverage on ice machine compressor.
3-year parts-and-labor coverage on all other components.
- BTU Per Hour: 3,800 (average) 5,000 (peak)
Nominal rating: 1/3 HP
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models) Adds protection from corrosive water elements.
- Operating Limits:
Ambient Temperature Range: 40° to 110°F (4.4° to 43.3°C)
Water Temperature Range: 40° to 90°F (4.4° to 32.2°C)
Water Pressure Ice Maker Water In: Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA), Max. 80 psi (551.1 kPA)
Condenser Inlet Water In: (Water cooled only) Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA), Max. 150 psi (1,034.2 kPA)